Here are just some of the specialized services we provide:
Excellence in all aspects of Patient Care
- Outstanding Staff
- Superb Urological Nurses
- Beautifully appointed offices to reflect our commitment to quality and service.
- Screening and followup
- Nerve sparing / continence sparing radical prostatectomy
- Seed implantation for prostate cancer
- Hormonal therapy
- Metabolic evaluation and prevention
- Ureteroscopic laser lithotripsy – outpatient
- Medical therapy and observation
- Traditional TURP
- Laser prostatectomy
- Microwave treatment
- Robotic Prostatectomy
- Traditional Radical Retropublic Prostatectomy
- Accurate diagnosis for correct treatment
- Nonsurgical therapies
- Minimally invasive corrective surgery including pubovaginal sling, Vesica, laparoscopic Burch, and traditional Burch
- Periurethral bulking agents
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment in concert with medical oncologists and radiation oncologists as indicated.
- All Urological oncologic surgery including Radical Prostatectomy, Radical Nephrectomy, Partial Nephrectomy, Laparoscopic Nephrectomy, Radical Cystectomy with Diversion or Bladder Reconstruction, Testis tumor surgery, and Lymph Node Dissections.
- Long-term followup and continuity of care.
- Complex Urological problems and reconstructive surgery.
Top Cash Pay Rates
- No Scalpel Vasectomy – in office – $1000
- Vasectomy Reversal – $7500
- ESWL – $743
- Prostate Needle Biopsy – in office $688.51 – procedure only – pathology is extra
Vasectomy Reversal and Vasoepididymostomy
- Microscopic technique
- Fixed affordable price that INCLUDES surgery center and anesthesiologist.
- More on Vas Reversal
Minimally Invasive And Laparoscopic Surgery
- We are constantly evaluating new and innovative techniques.
- Some make the team, others are relegated to further development.
Urodynamics and Pelvic Floor Therapy
Center For Bladder Control
Office Cystoscopy Suites
- Medical treatment including Viagra, injection therapy, and vacuum devices.
- Corrective surgery for venous leak.
- Evaluation and treatment
- Microscopic Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA) for In-Vitro Fertilization