Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Appointments: We provide prompt efficient care. With our multiple office locations, we have a physician available to meet your medical needs.
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
Please come 15 minutes early for your first visit in order to fill out a Patient History Form. Also bring the following to the appointment:
- Identification (Photo ID)
- Insurance cards
- A list of any prescription medications you may be taking.
- Pertinent laboratory results
- Physician referral (if necessary)
- Relevant X-rays or CT scans to your office visit. (Most facilities provide these diagnostic tests in CD-Rom format.)
Insurance: This listing reflects current Illinois Urological Institute contracts. In order to receive the highest level of benefits, please check with your health plan to verify physician participation.
- Aetna POS, EPO, Managed Choice and Open Choice PPO
- Blue Advantage PPO
- Blue Choice POS
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO
- CCN Epiqual PPO
- Cigna PPO, POS
- Concentra (PPO Next, Preferred Health Network)
- Coventry (First Health)
- Great West PPO, POS
- HFN EPO, PPO
- Humana , POS2, PPO3
- Medicare and Railroad Medicare and most Medicare Replacement Plans
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Interplan Health Group (Preferred Plan)
- Preferred Plan PPO
- Unicare POS, PPO
- UHC United Health Care
We are also providers in the following IPAs
- DuPage Valley Physicians
- Fox Valley Medicine
HMO/POS patients please note: You must have an authorization form from your primary care physician for each visit. Failure to bring a valid referral to your scheduled appointment will prevent our physicians from treating you in a timely manner.
Refills: Generally we will give you adequate refills to last until you are due for follow-up. Please schedule your follow-up appointment before your prescription runs out. We will not refill prescriptions over the phone due to company policy.
On Call: Weekdays after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends one of our Doctors are on call and available to meet your emergent medical needs.
Billing: You will receive a bill for your portion of charges after all insurance payments and contractual adjustments are made. Payment is due upon receipt. Please let our billing office staff help you with concerns about your bill or need for payment plans at