Dr. Rashid has been with Illinois Urological Institute since the summer of 2004. He has been trained in the latest urologic methods and has specific strengths in cancer treatment, minimally invasive laparoscopic/robotic surgery, and endoscopic kidney stone treatment. In the care of his patients, he takes the time to explain, in plain language, the many treatment options available. Patients can then be fully informed participants in their care.
- BS History/Biology, Cornell College
- Medical Degree, University of Texas, Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, Alpha Omega, Alpha, Medical Honor Society
- Urology Residency, University of Texas, Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, Chief Resident 2003-2004
- Robotic Surgery Certified
- Experience in minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery techniques.
- Experience in kidney cryosurgery.
- Numerous publications, papers, and lectures.