Dr. Christensen is the founder of the practice and has extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of adult and pediatric urology. Special interests include prostate cancer surgery, kidney stones, incontinence, infertility, vasectomy and vasectomy reversal.
- BS Chemistry, Phi Beta Kappa, Summa Cum Laude, University of Illinois, Urbana (1979)
- MD, University of Illinois, Chicago (1983)
- Urology Residency, Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Wake Forest University, NC (1983 to 1988)
- Certified, American Board of Urology
- Diplomate, American Board of Urology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Founder and Director, Urodynamics Lab, Central DuPage Hospital
- Microsurgery Certified
- Laser Surgery Certified
- Laser Prostatectomy Course Instructor
- Laparoscopic Surgery Certified
- Member, American Urological Association, American Association of Clinical Urologists, Chicago Urological Association, Endourological Society, Illinois State Medical Society, American Fertility Society, and numerous professional societies.
- Recipient, AMA Physicians Recognition Award
- Numerous publications, professional articles, and presentations.