Dr. Lenting has been part of the Illinois Urological Institute since the summer of 1997. Prior to this he was Chief Resident in Urology at Rush-Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center, where he was honored as Specialty Resident of the Year. Dr. Lenting's research efforts were honored with First Place, Clinical Research Award at Rush-Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center, and the annual Irving J. Shapiro Award for best research paper given by the Chicago Urological Society. Special interests include advanced infertility techniques and adult and pediatric general urology.
BS Biology/Chemistry, Calvin College (1988)
MD, Chicago Medical School (1992)
Urology Residency, Rush Presbyterian-St. Lukes Medical Center (1992 to 1997)
- Diplomate, American Board of Urology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Microsurgery Certified/Laser Surgery Certified
- Laparoscopic Surgery Certified
- Laser Prostatectomy Course Instructor
- Cryosurgery Certified
- Dean's Award, Chicago Medical School
- Senior Class Representative, CMS
- Dean's List, Calvin College
- Member, American Urological Association, American Association of Clinical Urologists, American Medical Association, Illinois State Medical Society, and Chicago Medical Society.
- Numerous publications, papers, and lectures.